My family still thinks that I’m crazy for combining chickpeas and banana. But they don’t know what they’re missing out on 🙂
Here are a few reasons why you should try this recipe:
- Chickpea cookie dough makes a great post-workout snack
- Contains more than 20g of protein
- Sweetened with natural sugar (dates)
- Made from whole foods
- Works as a snack, desert, or breakfast depending on the size of the serving
- Contains a lot of healthy fats, so it will keep you satisfied for a long time
- One serving covers about 50% of your recommended calcium intake
If you try this recipe, I’d love to hear from you! Just leave a comment and let me know how you liked it!
Ingredients for one serving
2 Tbsp Oats
1 Tbsp Poppy seeds
1 Tbsp Chia Seeds
1 Tsp Nut Butter
1 Tsp Pumpkin Seeds
1 Tsp Sesame
(Other topping ideas would be: chocolate, coconut shreds, hazelnut, …)
- Put all ingredients into a food processor and blend until it has a smooth texture.
- Transfer into a bowl and top with nut butter, pumpkin seeds, and sesame. I like to put salted nuts on top as well.