This recipe is super easy to make. Tahini granola is high in protein and healthy fats, so it’s great as a post-workout snack!
Tahini Granola Recipe
75g Sunflower Seeds
75g Hazelnuts, chopped
75g Nuts, whole
- Try different nuts (Walnut and Brazil nut have been my favorite so far!)
- Add in dried fruit (Medjool dates for example)
- Use different sweeteners (Rice, Agave, Maple syrup, etc.)
If you like it to be sweeter, just add more molasses or syrup! That way, it will also be clumpier.
- Chop the whole nuts into smaller pieces.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Add molasses (or the syrup) and tahini and combine well.
- Preheat oven to 160°C/320°F.
- Transfer onto a deep baking sheet and bake in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
If you like this recipe, please give it a like or share it with friends!